Also known as "Language" or "LANGUAGE". The word Language always includes a Register Shift. See Technical Universal Writer for an earlier draft.
Technical Universal Writer
- All Q-entries are references to Wikidata. Only the Encyclopedia Article links are considered.
- The copula arises through grammar and the translation process.
- Extended content on permitted sounds
- Extended content on differences in meanings
- Databases and Supplements
- Firmament are numbers, 1 to 1000.
- Languages are single letter plus 0-99 number.
- Supplements have a three character prefix. 0S1, 0S2, 0S3, 1S1, 2S1, 3S1, 4S1
Zeroth Supplement, Tranche 1 - Units of measure
Zeroth Supplement, Tranche 2 - Grammar
Zeroth Supplement, Tranche 3 - Advanced Math
First Supplement - "Humans"