We consider a competitor to the medical reference Uptodate.
- Must be available in an offline hosted version provided by either Cerner or Epik
- Must contain at least 10000 articles, at least 1000 of which are updated yearly
- A minimum honorarium of $500/article; we expect articles will be contracted to multiple authors independently
- All authors must demonstrate they have sworn a Medical Oath.
- Would need to drive at least 10 million ARR to justify Cerner using a first party solution over a third party endorsement
- Priced at $25/physician/month, that is 30000 doctors needed